Marketers are wrestling control from their agencies more than ever before, as in-housing skills and technology becomes an established process within the sector.
78% of Association of National Advertisers (ANA) member marketers launched agency offerings in-house in 2018, compared to a reported 58% in 2013. Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Uber, Barclaycard and Lego are just some of the brands who’ve talked up the resulting efficiencies, security and transparency.
The rewards are huge. But how do marketers navigate their way through the risks? What are the pitfalls to avoid as they seek the paybacks from this new client/ agency landscape?
Listen to this TAP London webinar, hosted by Econsultancy, to learn how you can follow best practice in-housing principles, to help optimise your campaigns.
- Which skills and technologies are being taken in-house and why
- What this means for brands
- The various challenges to avoid
- Best practice in-housing tips
- Thomas Fordham, Co-Founder, TAP London
- Andrew Haines, Co-Founder, TAP London
- Darron Gregory, Principal Consultant, TAP London
- Michael Nutley, Freelance Senior Analyst, Econsultancy